Tuesday 24 February 2015

About Boredom, by Aiza Saad, club member

What is boredom?

Boredom means being uninterested in doing something or when you have nothing to do. It can also be feeling annoyed about something that is continued for too long. It makes you impatient and dissatisfied. 

To avoid boredom I usually start to put away messy things from my room .Sometimes I play with play dough as I love to make small dolls with it using different colors.


There are also other things that we can do to avoid boredom such as:
  • Make a new card game
  • Jump rope
  • Write story about animals
  • Learn magic tricks
  • Play with hula hoop
  • Explore small areas of nature with a magnifying glass
  • Wash clothes
  • Take swings
  • Take ride on the bicycle
  • Plant seeds and water them

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I love how you've defined boredom, and given some ideas on how to avoid getting bored. Excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete