Saturday 11 October 2014

From a Cow's\Goat's perspective Writings by club members

This is a writing by Zainab Salman about the feelings of a cow.

Below is a writing by Fatima Salman.


From a Cow’s perspective who will be slaughtered tomorrow.


I am feeling angry, fed up and bored. Tomorrow, I will be slaughtered and cut into pieces. Whenever I see the boy who looks after me, I can’t help thinking that he’ll be eating me tomorrow night. The rope tied around my neck is hardly a meter long and I can’t move around freely at all. When the people take me for a walk, at least twenty more people join us with four or five more cows. They yell around the streets and make us run with them. Sigh. There seems to be no more peace in the little of my life left.

Below is a writing by Rijja Aitesam

I am a Goat. My name is Momo. I was living a green grassy cattle form where I was playing with my friends. I love to play with children who take care of me, they bring green grass for me they enjoy to sit with me and cheering me. I feel very angry when they pull my ear. I feel alone when no one around me I call someone mahhhmahhh,
I love to play with children we run into the ground. I am very friendly goat. My skin is white with black spots. I have two long ears and sharp horns that I used to protect myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment