Monday 11 August 2014

A Story on an Animal: Lizard

This is a small piece of writing about a Lizard from it's perspective, written by Club Member Fatima Salman in Session 2.

Just as I got out of my hiding place under the bed, a girl entered the room. I stayed still, hoping to be unnoticed, but her terrible eyes spotted me and she screamed so loudly that my ears hurt! I ran back under the bed. I was terrified that someone would kill me if I came out, so I stayed under the bed all day long until night. And when everyone fell asleep, I changed my home to a safer place, (Under a loose floorboard!)

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of sooooo many lizards in my house. They can be seen anywhere in the house, in the rooms, lounge area, garden & there is one who lives in the kitchen. Good writing! But still I don't feel any soft corner for LIZARDS.

    ReplyDelete